Book Reviews

~ A true insight to the mystery and ethics of prayer. A book that teaches in simplicity, laying the foundation and pillars of an effective prayer life. A definite must read and simply a blessing to any generation. ~ Nkem Imoh

~Bro. Ayodeji is a blessing to the body of Christ. I first met him in the classroom, where we both attended a course of study. It was hard not to notice his desires for the deep knowledge of God. God says, 'I love them that love me, and those that seek me early (diligently) shall find me', Prov. 8:17.

He is an ardent seeker of the TRUTH. Little wonder God is using him to His Glory. I have no doubt that his ministry is destined for great things for the scripture is emphatic on the outcome of seeking God diligently, ''Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you...', James 4: 8.

His books are an indication of how deeply he is getting acquainted with God and it is only the beginning. My prayer is that the Lord will continue to light his path in Jesus name, Amen.
~Bro. 'Dimeji Adepitan

~ The Prayer That Works' is Bro. Ayodeji's second book and like his first, the book shows his deep and growing knowledge of the Supernatural.

The scripture says, 'And, beloved, if our consciences (our hearts) do not accuse us [if they do not make us feel guilty and condemn us], we have confidence (complete assurance and boldness) before God',1John 3:21(AMP). This book will help the reader build up confidence towards God in prayer. The chapter on, Prayer In The Spirit, is particularly filled with revelations of the working of the Holy Spirit in prayers. The book is so revealing, I read it twice within a day that I got it. This book is for everyone that is constantly asking the question, how can my prayers be more effective. I pray that the Holy Spirit will help you pray in Jesus name. Amen ~ Bro. 'Dimeji Adepitan


~ Finished reading your book! It is small but dangerous; and echoes the cries of great men and women in history on the subject of prayer. It is too relevant and inexhaustible! ~By Elijah Lamb